- Rising Star
Two young researchers/clinicians, selected by a strict process, will have the opportunity to:
– Present a 15 minutes speech at the beginning of the Congress during the “Rising Star” session scheduled on Wednesday, 30th June 2021 in front of an international audience of about 200 specialists
– Receive the personal feedback of the Organising Committee of the congress who will provide useful advices for the development of the winners’ career as researchers and international congress speakers
– Be hosted by the congress that will waive registration fee
- Poster Presentation
Accepted poster presenters will have the opportunity to:
– Present their work
– Receive the personal feedback of the Presidents and Chairmen of the congress.
– Have the abstract published in the Abstract Book.
Please be informed that the Abstract submission deadline is 30th March, 2021.